Both Kapiva Dia Free Juice and Madhu Tula Green Tea have a shelf life of 18 months from the date of manufacturing.
BENEFITS OF KAPIVA DIA FREE COMBO
- Kapiva Dia Free Juice - A traditional Ayurvedic combination of Karela, Amla, Jamun, and Guduchi; Kapiva Dia Free Juice helps control your blood sugar levels. These herbs regulate carbohydrate metabolism and keep blood sugar levels in check.
- All these herbs also lower your bad cholesterol and boost your inner strength.
- Kapiva Madhu Tula Tea - Kapiva Madhu Tula Tea is a concoction of 13 Ayurvedic herbs and spices that regulate blood sugar levels.
- The healing properties of Jamun seeds help enhance insulin activity. Further, Gymnema Sylvestre stimulates insulin secretion.
WHAT MAKES KAPIVA DIA FREE COMBO SPECIAL?
- Kapiva Dia Free Juice - A potent blend of 11 Ayurvedic herbs, regular consumption of Kapiva Dia Free Juice is a healthy way to control your blood sugar levels naturally.
- It is safe for consumption and does not contain any added sugar, colour or flavour. It is made in GMP-certified facilities.
- Kapiva Madhu Tula Green Tea - Kapiva Madhu Tula Green Tea is a composition of 16% green tea leaves and 84% ayurvedic herbs for optimal health benefits.
- The whole leaves are handpicked with great care and infused with Ayurvedic herbs to yield maximum nutrition.
HOW TO CONSUME KAPIVA DIA FREE COMBO?
Dilute 30ml of Dia Free Juice in 30ml water. Consume it twice a day before meals.
Boil 180ml water and let it cool for 1 minute.
Pour the water into a cup and dip the Madhu Tula tea bag. Brew the tea for 3-4 minutes and consume it after meals.
About the product
How to drink
About the ingredients
Kapiva Dia Free Combo | Dia Free Juice & Madhu Tula Green Tea